Apr 11, 2007

Qlock - World clock

Qlock is one of the best freeware software that I have seen thus far. It has all the basic features available in free version which can be further upgraded to advanced features. I have been using Qlock for a couple of weeks and found no problem what so ever. It is very light on memory consumption and is very user friendly.

Qlock has a database of world cities with their timezone and DST information. It also gives option to manually add more cities.

Before I used to use a website to check for time of other places and it really was an added effort but now with Qlock I can know the time of as many places I want by just looking at my laptop.

Qlock can be used in different variations suiting your requirements and preferences. Currently on my desktop it looks like.

Qlock stays on top of all the screens so I have placed them at a place so that it doesn't hinder any of my work.

Below are free screen shots from the qlock website.


Home Page | Features | Download

No comments: